Six things that made us happy today:
1. We fixed Henry the studio dog a cup of milky tea. He lapped it up.
2. The round jazzy rhythm of Project Trio’s Interlude: 2nd Happiest Song In The World (Random Roads Collection) is looping on our playlist putting a swing in our step.
3. A good fire in our Franklin wood burning stove took the chill out of the air.
4. Our kind neighbor gave us the gift of seven brown eggs from his two chicks who’ve kept laying despite the cold.
5. Headbutler.com always makes our day brighter, but today we’re beaming and blushing.
6. Our scrawny Meyer lemon tree is bearing fruit.